PSCP15 Condensate Pump
• 1/2 gallon reservoir
• Thermally protected 115 Vac 3,000 rpm motor with stainless steel shaft
• 15' maximum lift
• Suitable for gas condensing furnace application and air conditioners
• Capped inlets: 1" and 1 3/8"; Outlet: barbed for 3/8" ID tubing
• Full-flow check valve included
• 6′ power cord and molded plug
• One year warranty
IQP-120 ClearVue Condensation Pump w/ Variable Speed Pump & Floatless Sensor
DiversiTech IQP-120 ClearVue Condensation Pump features:
Variable Speed Pump - The variable lift in ClearVue assures the pump impeller spins only as fast as needed to lift the condensate water to the height needed. A slower spinning impeller means significantly less noise than conventional condensate pumps. Variable speed is a proven, quieting feature in furnace blower motors.
Self Cleaning: One of the most common problems in condensate removal is the blockage of a drain line downstream from the condensate pump. By monitoring pumping conditions, ClearVue is able to detect when a drain line is partially/fully clogged. In these cases, ClearVue increases the pressure in the drain line to clear the clog.
Floatless Sensor- The Floatless sensor eliminates many of the mechanical problems associated with conventional condensate pumps such as mechanical failure, debris fouling, and misalignment.
PSCP20LPWS Low Porfile Condensate Pump
• Head capacity: 20"
• Tank is 3/10 gallon
• Removable 3/8" (9.5mm) barbed check valve
• Thermal overload protection
• Safety switch
• Has 6' power cord with 3 prong molded plug 115 Volts
• ABS tank with stainless steel shaft
• UL/CSA listed